Tuesday, December 1, 2009

1 Corinthians 15:10

Didn't write this .. but love it!


By Grace Alone*

I am forgiven. I have joy. I love others. I smile in the rain. I am confident. I live. I laugh. I climb mountains. I forgive. I hope. I am happy. I give. I pray through. I am strong. I am kind. I believe. I am a friend. I have peace. I care. I breathe. I stand for truth. I dream. I have a purpose. I approach God. I have a pure heart. I am courageous. I see beauty. I am beautiful. I celebrate. I am thankful. I am content. I soar. I am safe. I am saved. I am blessed. I am a blessing. I am free. I am wise. I have a dwelling place. I am merciful. I am what I am. I am sure. I am enthusiastic. I praise. I have no limits. I press on. I find rest. I move forward. By the grace of God I am what I am.
I Corinthians 15:10

No comments:

Post a Comment